APL Logistics, global specialist in automotive logistics solutions, recently announced the start of full operations of AutoLinx, its innovative rail-based solution in India. Developed by Delhi-based APL Logistics VASCOR Automotive, a joint venture between APL Logistics and VASCOR, AutoLinx successfully completed trial runs in October.
AutoLinx was officially launched at Melpakkam near Chennai with the flag off of its first train service by India’s Minister of Railways Shri D. V. Sadananda Gowda. The ceremony was attended by representatives from Indian Railways, local city and government officials, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and rail terminal operators.
“We are delighted to start formal operations of AutoLinx and offer India’s automotive market specialist solutions to solve their unique supply chain challenges,” said Bill Villalon, Global Vertical Leader, Automotive – SVP for APL Logistics and Chairman of the joint venture.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/van-tai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together