In 2018, Vietnam’s logistics sector has maintained its momentum seen in the previous years with an estimated growth of 12-14%. According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) released on July, 2018, Vietnam ranked 39 out of 160 surveyed countries, rising by 25 levels compared to 2016and reaching the third position in the ASEAN. Vietnam’s logistics sector is among the leading emerging markets.
These are the best results Vietnam has achieved since the World Bank started launching its LPI in 2007. What are the main reasons for these results and what is the prospect for Vietnam’s logistics sector in the future?
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/van-tai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together