As the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev takes environmental sustainability seriously. They have historically overachieved on their sustainability goals, but their new initiative is to push sustainability beyond the brewery walls. By 2025, they hope to make a significant impact in four main areas: water stewardship, renewables and carbon, smart agriculture, and circular packaging.
Spearheading this initiative is Ed Ferguson, director of sustainability for North America. In this clip from our 11th annual Boeing Center Industry Conference, he goes into detail about how AB InBev plans to reach their lofty goals.
For the full-length video and access to exclusive digital content, events, cutting-edge research, and professional certification courses, download our mobile app →
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/van-tai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together