Jae-hoon Bae, CEO of Pantos Logistics, was named the new chairperson of the logistics committee of the Korean Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI).
Since its birth in 2003, the logistics committee of KCCI has engaged in the collection of industry opinions and discussion and suggestion of policies regarding.
The main logistics issues consist of 56 CEOs of top Korean logistics companies such as Pantos Logistics, Hyundai Glovis, Korean Air, Hanjin Shipping, Hyundai Merchant Marine, etc.
“I will endeavor to exchange opinions more proactively with Korean logistics providers and make the committee an ideal venue for networking within the industry,”
chairperson Bae vowed during his inaugural speech following his appointment.
Chairperson Bae worked as marketing vice president of the business solution unit of LG Electronics following his tenure as the overseas branch chief in charge of the North American market of mobile products of LG Electronics. He has served as CEO of Pantos Logistics since 2010. KSG News
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/van-tai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together