Kanban is a Japanese term for a visual system used to trigger activity upstream in a given process. The most important point to remember about a Kanban system is that the best Kanban system is none at all and it is only a substitute for not being able to implement single piece flow flow in your process.
Part of SME’s award-winning Manufacturing Insights video series, this program takes you inside Carver Pump Company, Muscatine, Iowa who uses Kanban cards, bins, and visual replenishment to deliver a wide variety of military and commercial pumps.
A second example of Kanban is at Ariens Company, Brillion, Wisconsin who has converted from a computer based inventory control system to using Kanban to trigger each step in the process of building snow blowers and lawn mowers. In the summary, six simple rules are presented that must be followed to make your Kanban system successful.
For more information and to purchase, visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together