The Mekong River is not only a valuable natural resource, it also has extensive natural navigation potential. Waterborne transport on the river has served as one of the main modes of transport between riparian communities since people first settled along its banks centuries ago. Yet the navigation potential of this huge river is under-utilised. This is because the Mekong contains a number of serious physical obstacles, especially in its upper parts, upstream of the Khone Falls.
The video introduced an approach to make Mekong waterways more navigable through applications of sustainable technologies.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together