Proof that the derivative of e^x is e^x.
Watch the next lesson:
Missed the previous lesson?
Differential calculus on Khan Academy: Limit introduction, squeeze theorem, and epsilon-delta definition of limits.
About Khan Academy: Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
For free. For everyone. Forever. #YouCanLearnAnything
Subscribe to KhanAcademy’s Differential Calculus channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bánh xe trên xe buýt | video cho trẻ em | Nursery Rhymes | Wheels On the Bus
- Cào Cào Địa Hình Leo Núi – Top Xe Hay
- Xe đua lắp ráp Tamiya cực ngầu và chạy nhanh ToyStation 317
- Giã nát 1 nắm rau rắm đắp lên mặt lỗ chân lông to như sẹo rộ cũng thu khít 100% da lại trắng hơn
- Xe hơi đua nhau giảm giá đón đầu năm 2018