Nowadays the word sustainability is bouncing everywhere around us. But, are we really aware of its meaning?. Tom proposes that, in a world where governments don’t care about sustainability, we, the people, are the ones who need to take lead of the situation and make a change. Technology is only an axis of the process, but we are the ones who need to start it.
A sustainability professional with experience in working with major global players in the pharmaceutical, technology, home furniture and consumer healthcare industries in improving environmental performance within the supply chain. Anne-Tom has a keen interest in the application of Information and Communication Technologies on questions of sustainability in order to achieve both positive business- and environmental impacts. He currently works for Ecodesk, a sustainable supply chain solutions business based in the United Kingdom.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/van-tai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mã vận đơn là gì? Tại sao cần kiểm tra mã vận đơn? Tra cứu thế nào?
- BÀN GIAO XE CHO KHÁCH HÀNG KERRY EXPRESS – HINO ĐẠI PHÁT TÍN
- Startup Gọi Vốn 116 Tỷ, Cân Cả Mùa 1 | Shark Tank Việt Nam Mùa 2 | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ
- Tổng quan về phần mềm quản lý công việc VTASK
- Distant Roots & Polarlights – Meet The Sunrise Together