Learn how to update your computer BIOS from Windows.
To learn more about updating the BIOS in HP consumer notebook PCs, visit our support site,
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options are available at
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to update your computer BIOS from Windows:
– If you are updating an HP notebook, connect the power cord and keep it connected during the update process.
– If you are using BitLocker to encrypt your hard drive, disable it, to allow the BIOS to install.
– Also temporarily disable Real time protection in Windows Defender.
– Open a web browser and go to support.hp.com/drivers.
– Follow the instructions to find and download the latest BIOS update listed for your computer.
– Once the update is downloaded, close all applications, and then open the file.
– If prompted, select Continue, Run, or Yes.
– In the installer, select Next.
– Review and accept the license agreement, and then select Next.
– Follow the instructions to prepare the BIOS update.
– When prompted, select Update to automatically install the update without using an external device.
– Select Next again.
– Select Restart Now to restart into the BIOS Update utility.
– Select Apply Update Now.
– The update installs, and then the computer restarts.
– Log into Windows re-enable BitLocker, if necessary.
– Windows Defender automatically re-enables Real-time protection.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere – every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
How to Update Your HP Computer BIOS from Windows | HP Computers | HP
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://otoxetai.vn/tong-hop
Is there any update for Z200 it says to me there so no any update.?
1:26 this window is not appearing what to do ?
Is my all data lost in this process ?
below 40% of charge my laptop is shutting down. After connecting charger its charging from 0%. And its not displaying warning notification about battery low. How should I fix this problem. Under charge Advance settings I did check for low battery notification and its ON. Can you please guide me how to solve this issue.
Why after the bios update my HP computer produce sounds like fan rotating?
That program just got stuck at 90%
I dont have bit locker how do I get it
I need help when on the website it doesn't show any items for me to select it shows . Lets identify your product to get started with not options of laptop desktop printer and other.
I didn't do any of these my HP just asked me for restart and I did
I there any problem with this?
I did my BIOS update on my old HP all in one computer. No problem at all.
I don’t have bitlocker enabled but I cannot update my bios in my hp omen 15. The update option is disabled for some reason please help me 😣
Is this normal that the HP Support Assistant is showing that the bios is up to date ( 2/07/20 ) but when I go to the HP website where all the drivers are, the latest one is from 3/06/20. I don't know which one the right one. By the way my motherboard is the sunflower 8433. If you could help me I would really appreciate it
I have an HP Spectre x360 – 15-bl112dx. I just updated the BIOS earlier today, and now my laptop restarts every time I close the lid, push the power button, or attempt to shut it down. It was working just fine before the BIOS update. What should I do?
Hi, mine is windows 7 is there any methods that can I upgrade to windows 10
I updated it when it finished , it told me to sign out. I click it over 10 times but it show me again every time then, my data in laptop was disappear. How did I do it?
How about the encrypted user data warning?
Hey my bios update is not showing on support assistant but it is showing on hp official site should i download that update
why does nothing happen after installing the file… I need to update the bios for a 3300Mt if possible can I get in touch with an agent
When i'm entering the serial number it is saying no results found for____ PLz help
Hi, I have hp pavilion 15cc102tx, after download the BIOS and hp system bios update utility it is asking to restart to complete update, but when I restart the laptop to complete update my laptop is restarting normally, I am not getting any option select apply update now, what should I do to update the BIOS I am using currently 2017 BIOS
I need help. I downloaded the bios update and double clicked it as you did. After that nothing happened. It never came up with the hp bios utility screen or hp bios update screen. I was also never prompted to restart my pc.
Hp Intel..my( solid state drive)
Is not booting in bios and in task manager SSD active time is 0.0 and no page file and system disk….in task manager